Makes about 20-30 bites depending on how big you make them
- Bisquik mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese (I like a nice Extra Sharp NY Cheddar)
- 1 Package of Bacon (uncooked and sliced finely)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of fresh dill (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree
2) Prepare dough following the instructions of the Bisquik box for Biscuits. Add an extra teaspoon of milk after the dough is prepared so that it is a little sticky.
3) Add in cheddar cheese slowly, making sure that you mix it into the dough thoroughly. Do the same with the bacon and dill if you decide to you use it.
4) Make balls of dough that are about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and place them on a baking sheet at least 1 1/2 -2 inches apart.
5) Scramble the egg and brush the egg mixture on top of each ball of dough.
6) Place in oven and cook approximately 9-11 minutes. You’ll know they are done if you can stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean.